Happy Thursday! The week is nearing an end and so is the Nsale! Its time to grab your favorite fall pieces before prices go up on August 8th! Here are a few of the pieces I recommend!
1 . My sister actually has this top! I cannot wait to steal borrow it from her! I know the picture doesn’t do it justice, but this shirt is just perfect. Its like wearing a tee but not bc of the material, which makes it dressy. It’s not too fitted or too loose. Keeps your look pulled together without you having to try too hard. I LOVE IT!!!
2. I’ve never owned anything cashmere but I can already tell i’m going to love it! So soft and a very versatile piece.
3. I bought this white dress for our upcoming trip to Miami. (Zika please stay away!!!) I was drawn to it because it is perfect for going out but not too short, I think it will be my date night go to after vacation.
4. The leather on these booties is sooo soft! I’m just a bit on the fence, I’m a 10 in shoes and these fit a bit tight. The 11’s are no longer in stock 🙁 so I’m still debating, they are such a good price for their quality and I’m trying to decide if the leather will stretch out or not…. To be continued….
5. These booties are extremely comfy! I got them in this red/oxblood color and cannot wait to wear them with an all black outfit. All last fall I felt like I was in a funk of only wearing tan and black booties, that will not be a worry of mine this coming season. The fact that they are comfortable, cute , and under $100 is a no brainer. These lil booties are loving their new residence in my closet 🙂
6. I wouldn’t classify myself as a “hat” person. But the more and more I see them on other people I have wanted to try them, so when its only $20 I can’t resist!
7. These AG jeans get the hype bc they fit soo well. No tailoring needed here!!! I love the ripped details. The distressing gives you and edge, however, it’s minimal so you could wear them to work if you work in a casual work environment.
8. These Blank NYC jeans are not part of the Nsale, but a less expensive version of the AG jeans. So if you love the AG jeans but the sale price is still not in your price point these look like dupes and are practically the same thing. They do run a bit big, order your size or a size down depending on how you wish them to fit.
9 .These leggings are AHHHmazing. I literally almost wore out my first pair last year. They run true to size, I got a medium and I’m 135/ 5’8. Additionally- leggings of this quality are typically closer to $100 or more seeing as these are under $ 50, GO GET THEM NOW! But seriously you’ll like them.
10. I got these and they are so soft! They also have a good amount of stretch to them which is essential for colored skinnies. I’m still debating on the color tho, is it too green? What do you guys think ?
Pro tip – buy online during this sale, this allows you to evaluate the items you want to keep and those you don’t. Most importantly buying online allows you to avoid crowds of people 🙂 As always Nordstroms has free shipping and free returns!